Friday, July 2, 2010

A Fan for Menopausal Women

Awhile ago, I received a sample of a little fan that you can fold up in your pocket and take out to fan yourself when you have a hot flash.  I thought it was a cute idea, especially for menopausal women like me.  I tried it a few times, but I had a tough time putting the fan back into the original pouch it came in.  Since it is the invention of two baby boomer women (kudos to the both of them for starting a little business) I thought I would write about it.  Take a look and see for yourself at the "Not So Hot" website. 

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning.
    Just reading your other blog started with the title, Fashion after 50.
    This"baby Boomer" mwaa, bought a paper folding fan at an farmers market/auction in Columbia, N.J. It's in my purse, ready to use. Have you written anything else on perimenapause? If so, I'd like to read it.
    Is there a better direct link to the " not so hot" website.

    ReplyDelete